Back to Learners' Journey
QCF Level 1 Award in Undertaking an Individual Role Within the Planning, Delivery and Review of a Social Enterprise Activity (601/0004/7)
Learners Plan, Do and Review a one-off social enterprise activity such as a single market stall or event generating income for, or directly addressing a social or environmental need.
30 Guided Learning Hours and 3 credits
• Identify a social or environmental issue you want to address
• Think about what product or service will you be trading and how
• Think about your role within the social enterprise activity
• Ensure your trading activity is environmentally friendly. For example, will you recycle any waste?
• Ensure your trading activity does not harm people in any way. For example, will you be selling Fair Trade products?
• Run your trading activity to generate income for, or have a direct impact on, a social or environmental issue
• Communicate well with your team, suppliers or customers
• Think about whether your social enterprise activity achieved its aims
• Share the positive change you made through the media